Friday, November 21, 2008

Height of Ignorance

When did we re/acted in a way that we regret? I know it’s very difficult to remember because each one of us is so smart that hardly any one of us makes any mistake. I have read in school that children are “kaccha ghada” which can be moulded into any shape, that time I thought what’s wrong with adult, now I understand.

I am so rigid regarding my so called values and behavior that I am not ready to listen to someone. Every time someone opposes me I try to downsize him. I am so obsessed with my smartness that I turn my deaf ears to others. My stubborn nature usually hurts other but I stand still enjoying the helm of egotism.


I tried my best to find a survey which determine how many people think they acted always correct and who actually does? But couldn’t as this is not deterministic to calculate. Every human being act by using his best brain still fell well short of perfection. Here comes the ignorance “the depth of stupidity”. I describe ignorance as the factor behind ur action which act as an opaque curtain and restrict u from appropriate action. The people involved in corruption, terrorism, stealing and any type of unsocial activity have sane brain to think and they act perfectly as per their understanding but we know that they r ignorant. You speak harsh to a person and you may be correct but still it hurts that is ignorance. You restrict urself from interacting with people and carry the burden of ur cynical thinking, that is ignorance. You may have some assumption regarding different person and they end up creating turmoil in relationships, that is ignorance. You work in a project and never involve in it, that is ignorance. You try to outsmart others, that is ignorance and you still codes in C++ when C# is available, that is ignorance :-).

So you might have understood the msg I am trying to convey and there could be innumerable ways to describe our ignorance but still the smartest r not ready to accept this.
We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are.

[Add your experience of ignorance, at least one point which u hav experienced or re/acted.]

No comments: